USPS Hold Mail
USPS Hold Mail tracking service is designed especially for the customers who are either not at home for a couple of days or on vacation. This service provides a safe and convenient feature for USPS Tracking. In fact, You can use USPS Priority Mail Tracking for Quick Domestic Mail Services within 1 to 3 days. US Postal Service Hold Mail Request online is the best option to track the customer feels that he/she might not be at home at the time when the package arrives at their home. Using USPS hold mail request form lets you redirect a domestic shipment that hasn’t been delivered or released for delivery.USPS is the best Among the Topmost Courier Companys in the USA.
Track Shipments, Packages : US Postal Service Tracking
It’s available for packages, letters, and flats with a tracking or extra services barcode. In post office, you can also stop mail and packages using USPS hold mail For Pickup or send them to a different domestic address. You can even request to have them redirected as Priority Mail back to your address. Lookup for a nearest USPS post office to hold Your package.
Customers can acquire Hold Mail service or Stop mail service using the https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail link of www.usps.com website. To acquire the USPS Hold mail form, customer has to enter name, address, email address, phone number and click “Check Availability” button to check if Hold Mail service online is available through online or not. If the option is not available to be opted online, you can choose one of the following ways to opt for US Post Office Hold Mail or Stop Mail service.
- Submit a completed PS Form 8076 (http://about.usps.com/forms/ps8076.pdf) and authorization to the Hold Mail request at your local Post Office facility.
- Call USPS on 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777). Contact USPS Cutomer service representative assists you and clarifies all your doubts regarding requests of Hold Mail.
How to Place a USPS Hold Mail Request ?
- USPS tracking is very reliable as the mail will be held in your local USPS office until you come back from vacation. Check here For Nearest Postoffice USPS Zipcode
- No need to take risk of asking the service person to deliver the package to your neighbours, you can just request “Stop my delivery”.
- Mail will not be accumulated in Mailbox.
- Customer’s absence will not be revealed through Mailbox.
Once the customer fills the request form for Hold Mail service online, a confirmation number will be displayed on the screen which indicates that the Hold Mail request is submitted successfully. So make a note of this confirmation number. If you have a Centralized Account Payment System (CAPS) account, you can register online hold mail packages at the Business Customer Gateway to make your request and pay applicable fees.
Verify that your shipment is eligible for Package Intercept. If eligible, you can submit your request online after logging in with your USPS.com account. You’ll be provided an estimated total (estimated postage plus intercept fee) after submitting your request. We will then attempt to intercept and redirect the shipment.
Extension Period :
Customers are interested to know about the time period for which the USPS Hold Mail request will be held by USPS tracking. Hold Mail can be held by USPS for a minimum of three days and a maximum of 30 days. If the mail need to be held for more than 30 days of duration, customer has to contact their local USPS Post office. Customers can opt to extend the time by using the customer reference number online. If you are using the USPS tracking is requested, your credit card will be charged the $12.95 Package Intercept fee plus postage. Additional postage will be charged accordingly to the actual postage is greater than estimated.
Ways To Utilize US Postal Service Hold Mail
USPS Hold Mail enables you to track your Hold Mail just like other normal mails. It helps you to track your shipment. The customer can track the Hold Mail packages request through online or by contacting USPS by visiting the nearest post office or by email.
- Visit the USPS official website.
- Go to Hold mail service and enter Tracking number.
- Track your shipment.
- By visiting USPS Post Office:
- Visit nearest USPS Post Office.
- Fill a form for Hold Mail and submit the form to “Hold my mail” and tracking number to the postal employee and they will let you know the status of your shipment.
- Over phone:
- Call USPS Postal Customer Care service on 800-275-8777.
- Provide tracking number.
- Request to track your Mail.
- By Email:
- Send a mail to USPS official mail address.
- Status of your shipment will be provided in reply to that mail.
The customer can contact USPS mail hold to know any details or to file a complaint. The automated information in USPS tracking is provided 24*7. The customer can call on 1-877-876-2455 from 8 am to 4:30 pm in all time zones and reach their appropriate postal service. For mail service issues, call will be redirected to 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777). USPS is operated from Monday to Friday 8 am to 8:30 pm ET and on Saturdays 8 am to 6 pm ET and will be closed on every Sunday and on USPS